The purpose of the Forum was to:
- increase the export capacity of Ukrainian products, including for Dnipropetrovsk and neighboring regions, to ensure sustainable development of the Ukrainian economy;
- raise the awareness of Ukrainian specialists and producers of the role of standards and technical regulations;
- search for further innovative ways of developing Ukraine’s quality infrastructure;
- use international best practices in the development of technical regulation in Ukraine to remove technical barriers to trade.
Leading international and European experts in the field of quality infrastructure from Germany, Lithuania, Austria, the Swiss Confederation, the Slovak Republic, USA attend the Forum.
The following sessions took place during the Forum:
– “Standards and technical regulations in global value chains”;
– “Metrology for the protection of human life and the environment”.
– webinar “Updated legislation in the conformity assessment and metrology for industrial visa waiver field”;
– webinar “Do you want to export products to the EU? A step-by-step algorithm for proving compliance”;
– web-session “Answers to current business issues in the field of technical regulation”.
Within the framework of the Forum, there was an exhibition of enterprises’ products from the Dnepropetrovsk region.
Evgenij Inshekov, Ph.D., National Training Coordinator and Expert for Standardisation for UNIDO/GEF Project took part in the panel discussion “Standards and technical regulations in global value chains” with the presentation “The ISO 50000 series of standards. National standard ISO 50001: 2018. World experience of implementation, the situation in Ukraine”.
More information about the Forum and presentations are available at the following link