The International Forum on Technical Regulation “Technical regulation for the development of science, education, business” was held on May 23-25, 2019, in Lviv, on the initiative of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
The event was attended by over 200 participants: international experts, representatives of state enterprises, institutions, organizations, business structures, associations, etc.
The event was held in order to ensure the sustainable development of science, education, business by introducing international standards in Ukraine, raising awareness of Ukrainian scientists, specialists and manufacturers about the role of technical regulation in important areas of our lives.
The forum addressed the following issues:
- Metrology and scientific and technological progress.
- Responsibility assessment tools to overcome technical barriers to trade.
- Standards to increase export potential.
- Training for technical regulation.
- Role of technical regulation for the export of industrial products.
- Benefits of using technical regulation for small and medium-sized businesses.
The representatives of the project UKR IEE “Introduction of Energy Management System Standard in Ukrainian Industry” took an active part in the forum.