The topics of discussion were chosen taking into account the recent jumps in energy prices, threats to the sustainability of the energy system, changes in legislation in the field of energy efficiency, the challenges of the Green Agreement:
- energy management requirement for enterprises – burden or opportunity?
- 0.8% annual reduction in energy consumption – what are the tools to achieve?
- national view of CBAM: avoidance, delay or use?
- where to get 100 billion euros for green transformation: Nord Stream 2 compensations, grants and loans from the EU Green Deal, the Ukrainian Decarbonization Fund (Climate Fund), own resources of enterprises?
- is it advisable to deprive public investments in the absence of energy management in the budget sphere?
- energy service – unlocked, what are the prospects for scaling and deepening the level of projects?
- feasibility of nationwide energy monitoring: an analysis tool or additional government oversight?
- “warm loans” – are they scaling down or scaling up?
- energy efficiency fund: how to go from 37 to 1,5 -1,7 thousands high-rise buildings per year?
- are housing cooperatives the only effective means of introducing energy efficiency in housing?
Alexey Paschenko, the National Coordinator of the UNIDO/GEF UKR IEE Project, will speak at the press conference, where he will talk about the project’s achievements in increasing national capacity for the implementation of energy management system standards in industry, as well as about the financial project – the Loan Guarantee Fund.
Other participants in the press conference will be:
- Oleksandr Dombrovskyi, Chairman of the Board of the “Global 100% RE Ukraine” platform
- Oleksiy Korchmit, Head of the “Ukrainian Association of Energy Service Companies”
- Vadym Lytvyn, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Energy Auditors of Ukraine
- Vasyl Liman, President of the “Association of Housing Managers”.