The European-Ukrainian Energy Agency organizes and invites all interested parties to join the webinar “The State of Implementation of Energy Management Systems in Industry”.
Date and time: December 9, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Kyiv time)
Format: Online on the Zoom platform.
The purpose of the discussion is to increase awareness among enterprises about legislative initiatives, advantages and a successful approach of the implementation of energy management systems at enterprises.
During the webinar we will:
- discuss the state and advantages of the energy management system for the industry of Ukraine;
- present EUEA research in the framework of UNIDO project: “The state of the industrial sector in Ukraine, including the implementation of the energy management system.”
- learn about the experience of implementing the energy management system of “SILPO-FOOD” in wartime.
In the current situation, increasing energy efficiency in industry is more relevant than ever and is already a defined policy of the Government of Ukraine, which will reduce the state’s dependence on imported electricity and achieve the goals of energy efficiency and decarbonization of the economy. Implementation of energy management systems will allow enterprises to have a comprehensive approach to improving energy efficiency. Currently, the Government of Ukraine is developing regulatory acts regarding the introduction of energy management systems at enterprises.
- Viktor Bilko, Deputy Head of the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (SAEE);
- Pavlo Pertko, Expert on Energy Efficiency, UNIDO;
- Bohdan Deyko, Head of the Energy Management Department of “SILPO-FOOD”;
- Valentyna Huch-Denysenko, EUEA Energy Efficiency Expert.
Moderator: Kateryna Polyakova, Director of the European-Ukrainian Energy Agency.