After the adoption of the DSTU ISO 50001:2014 standard “Energy saving — Energy management systems — Requirements with guidance for use (ISO 50001:2011, IDT)” eight standards from the ISO 50000 series were implemented with the support of the Project:
(1) DSTU ISO 50002:2016 Energy audits — Requirements with guidance for use.
(2) DSTU ISO 50003:2016 Energy management systems — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of energy management systems.
(3) DSTU ISO 50004:2016 Energy management systems — Guidance for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of an energy management system.
(4) DSTU ISO 50006:2016 Energy management systems — Measuring energy performance using energy baselines (EnB) and energy performance indicators (EnPI) — General principles and guidance.
(5) DSTU ISO 50015:2016 Energy management systems — Measurement and verification of energy performance of organizations — General principles and guidance.
(6) DSTU ISO 50001: 2020 Energy management systems — Requirement with guidance for use (this standard replaces DSTU ISO 50001: 2014).
(7) DSTU ISO 50007: 2020 Energy services — Guidelines for the assessment and improvement of the energy service to users.
(8) DSTU ISO 50047: 2020 Energy savings — Determination of energy savings in organizations.
The texts of the standards are available on a fee basis, either electronically or in print, on the website of the National Standards Body SE “UkrNDNC”.